First, give your hunt a title:
Then choose the number of clues in your treasure hunt:
- A good hunt has about 5 clues.
- Make as many lines for your clues as there will be students in a group, so each student can work on a different line.
Select your cipher and keys.
Here is a summary of your hunt. If you want to change anything, click the buttons above to go back to the appropriate step.
When you print your hunt, your printout will contain:
- Directions for setting up your hunt.
- A clue summary, like the table above.
- Clue sheets to cut into clue strips like this sample: